RiseFest 2014 will be - June 13 and 14, 2014. The Fun, Family-Friendly Festival will be in Sheldon, IA this summer over Father's Day weekend. See map for this year's new location. Camp on the grounds and attend Friday night activities! Keep checking back for artist updates, ticket information, volunteer opportunities and everything else that will be happening at the festival.
Friday night activities and camping begins June 13, and Saturday activities begin June 14, 2014 - 11am
Who is the Festival For?
What's Going on at the Festival?
Friday night activities include:
- Bands on the second stage
- Illustionist Joshua Jordan
- Sand volleyball courts
- Dance party
- Kid's Zone
- Merch Tent
- Food vendors
Saturday RiseFest will have:
- Kid's Zone
- 3 Inflatables - fun for all ages
- Face Painting
- BoBo the Clown - balloon animal extraordinaire
- Carnival Games
- Bean Bag Toss
- Ladder Golf
- Ring Toss
- Goofy Golf
- Bucket Bonanza Toss
- Duck Pond
- Wheel of Fortune
- Mission Quilts - Design your own quilt block! Color a design on a quilt block and we will add your block to a quilt that will be given to a child through the Children’s Miracle Network!
- Prize Booth - earn tickets at all the events and spend them in the prize booth!
What Do You Need to Bring?
- Lawn Chairs
- Spending Cash for Food and Souveniers
What Can You NOT Bring?
- Coolers (they are allowed at your campsite, not on the festival grounds)
- Pets (they are allowed at your campsite, not on the festival grounds)
Please remember RiseFest is a family-friendly Christian Festival.