RiseFest is a family-friendly Christian music festival that takes place in Sheldon, IA over Father’s Day weekend every June. There is something for everyone at RiseFest! RiseFest 2018 will take place June 15 and 16. Tickets are on sale here!
For now relive RiseFest 2017 with these recap videos!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will there be ADA parking?
Yes, we have ADA parking next to the ADA platform but it’s a first come first served basis. If you are using a wheelchair or scooter we highly recommend parking in this area. There will be additional ADA parking upfront near the main gates.
- Will there be wheelchair accessible bathrooms?
Yes, there are accessible bathrooms right near the accessible seating area. There will also be accessible bathrooms throughout the festival grounds. They are marked on the map.
- Will there be ADA viewing platforms?
Yes, we have built a deck with a ramp for better viewing. And new this year, we will be adding a roof over it.
- What other ADA services might be available?
We provide runners for you. If you need assistance getting from your vehicle to the main stage area we have phone numbers for you to call and someone will come and pick you up. The phone numbers will be on the jumbotron screens, in our festival guide and at the main gates.
- General Admission – your GA ticket is good for the whole weekend!
- Prime Tickets – receive an official RiseFest T-shirt, access into the Prime Tent all weekend long to enjoy snacks, water, pop, comfortable seating and more.
- Kids 10 and under – get into the festival all weekend long for FREE!
- Where is parking? Parking is on the festival grounds. Additional parking is located across the street at our friends, O’Brien County Implement
- Is there charter bus parking? Yes, you will be able to park your bus on a hard surface across the street at our friends business, O’Brien County Implement.
- Do I have to pay for parking? No, parking is FREE!
- Will water and food be available during my shift? No, please bring a water bottle to stay hydrated. Also, there are food vendors on the grounds to purchase food.
- I want to volunteer, what do I do? Stay tuned for RiseFest 2018 info.
- How long is my shift? If you are willing to give us 4 hours, we will give you a free ticket (good for the whole weekend) and a T-shirt.
When does RiseFest start? Gates open Friday at 4:00PM, and Saturday at 11AM.
Can I bring food onto the grounds? No, there are vendors on the grounds who will provide food and beverages. You are allowed to keep coolers in your car, but you may not bring any outside food or beverages with you past the main gates. Absolutely no alcohol is allowed on the festival grounds, parking lot, or camping area.
What is seating like at the festival? Attendees may bring lawn chairs, blankets, and umbrellas.
Can I bring pets? Pets are not allowed inside the main gates. Campers may take pets, but must leave them in the camping area.
Are we allowed to make fires while camping? Fires are only allowed if the city gives permission. If they say yes, your fire must be in a fire ring, off the ground.
Main Stage features the nation’s top Christian artists and thought provoking, challenging speakers. Click here for the 2017 lineup.
Seminars feature knowledgeable speakers that share on a variety of topics in a smaller, more intimate setting during Main Stage breaks. Check back for 2018 seminar speakers.
Kids 10 and under get in FREE at RiseFest. Kids Zone is an area dedicated to this age group and features interactive games, activities, and inflatables. All activities are free with the exception of a small face painting fee. Open 5-7 PM Friday, 11AM-5PM Saturday.
Sponsored by p4:13 Ministries, The Tween Area is for ages 11-13 and features games, other activities, and serves as a hangout for this cool crowd. Open 5-10:30PM Friday, 11AM-11PM Saturday.
Sponsored by p4:13 Ministries, The Youth Area is designed with high schoolers in mind. A trendy seating area, games, and other activities make this area perfect for high schoolers who want to do their own thing. Open 5-10:30PM Friday, 11AM-11PM Saturday.
The Merch Tent features artist merchandise and a variety of other vendors. Make sure you stop and get something to remember RiseFest by!
Feeling hungry? Our food vendors offer a variety of options to satisfy any craving!
Spend the weekend with us! Pitch a tent or pull your camper and make RiseFest your home for the weekend. Space is limited, purchase your camping site today! Tent sites are approximately 10’ x 10’. Porta-pots available.
Looking for the ultimate RiseFest experience? The Prime Ticket is for you! This package includes GA RiseFest ticket, official RiseFest t-shirt, and access to the Prime Tent that features special seating and snacks!
The Prayer Tent is an area specially designed for people who need to be prayed with or are seeking a quiet place to be with God. There are volunteers willing to listen and pray as well as free Bibles and other resources available.